About Me

My photo
T/C, Az, United States
Hi my name is Andrea..but my friends like to call me Drey..I go to school at Greyhills Academy High School...i love to play basketball and soccer...haha..yup thats me..haha

what's yur favorite Az iced tea flavor?..

Thursday, October 25, 2007

☻Where Do I Go With Speech and Debate?☺

good morning all my readers...Good Morning!!...today i read an article about speeches and debates...i didn't quite understand what they were trying to say..but i will translate as much as i can, Just bare with me on this..haha...This article is talking about how you can debate or do a speech...I THINK..it gives you key ideas into helping you become a better debater.and it also talks about what it is involved in or something like that. the main thing it keeps talking about is degrees such as high school diploma, associate degree, bachelor's degree, master's degree, and a doctoral degree. well thats all i understood...till tomorrow my readers..adios..

No comments: