About Me

My photo
T/C, Az, United States
Hi my name is Andrea..but my friends like to call me Drey..I go to school at Greyhills Academy High School...i love to play basketball and soccer...haha..yup thats me..haha

what's yur favorite Az iced tea flavor?..

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

'Net Working

hola todos...
i read an article about net working...its a good story but its really long sooo... i well make my story short. networking on the internet is sooo much easier then going to different places and leaving a resume or an applications... you can make a web site for thousands of people to read it and reply to your page..thats all i have to say for now...peace..

1 comment:

Roynolda Tallsalt said...

Drey are you??haha jk yah well your article was cool and slammin haha!!!ok thats all bye love ya!