About Me

My photo
T/C, Az, United States
Hi my name is Andrea..but my friends like to call me Drey..I go to school at Greyhills Academy High School...i love to play basketball and soccer...haha..yup thats me..haha

what's yur favorite Az iced tea flavor?..

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

protect the digital frontier

the article today is about people hacking into other peoples computers and taking over their systems...there are many underground groups that literally take over hundreds of computer...now that is scary... The FBI cyber division are cracking down on those criminals and trying their best to solve this high rising crime...

2 comments:

Roynolda Tallsalt said...

Drey yours sounds so much better than mine.I love it~!haha~yah so i'm tired and puffy i woke up late this mornin. yah so well tootles culatr!

Roynolda Tallsalt said...

Drey yours was soooo much better than mine i love it!i understood so much better!!haha ok that enough bye i'm tired cu latr k bye!